Hunt Point Retrieve Dogs (also known as HPRs) display a variety of hunt retrieve and pointing instincts, and work off both land and water.
Some of the most known HPR breeds used for hunting include Pointers, Vizslas, Griffons, Spinone Italiano, Brittanys, Bracco Italiano, Braque Francais, Münsterländer and Weimaraners.
This masterclass will help you understand what makes a HPR behave the way it does. You will learn how to motivate your HPR by playing to their strengths. This masterclass course will include a live Q and A with the trainer, offering plenty of opportunities to ask questions, share experiences and get feedback.
Some of the topics covered include:
- An introduction to HPR's hunting instincts
- How to manage HPR’s hunting skills
- Cultivating the pointing ability of a HPR
- How HPR's cope with retrieving
- Essential equipment for HPR training