The NEW Sporting Saint Website is here! Sporting Saint have launched a brand new website – fully redesigned, improved, modern and interactive while still providing their customers with an even better service and product range.
Sporting Saint are delighted to announce the launch of their newly designed website this Friday 5th March 2021 after months of work and wanted LWDG Ladies to be the first to know!
To help with the launch, Sporting Saint are offering our followers a 10% Off Discount code from 11am Friday 5th – Midnight Sunday 7th March 2021. (the code expires on their site at midnight)
LWDG Discount code NW10LWG
Visit www.sportingsaint.co.uk to see the NEW design, and below we shared Sporting Saint’s top 5 most popular products that you could use your discount on!
5 Most Popular Products You Could Use Your Discount On...
210.5 ACME Whistles
- Ultra high pitch, without a pea.
- Produces a solid, Single, High frequency tone
- Suggested use for Spaniel breeds
- Mix of colours
211.5 ACME Whistles
- Standard high pitch
- Without pea, Solid tone, Single frequency
- Suggested use with Retriever Breeds
- Mix of Colours
- Excellent size dummy when from moving from the puppy dummy up a stage
- Fitted with a throwing toggle making the dummy easy to throw over distance.
- Assorted colours available to suits your training needs
- 1lb hand throwing dummy, the popular and essential part of training or competitions.
- Fitted with throwing toggle, Sealed interior, will float in water.
- The 1lb hand throwing dummies are ideal for simple, blind and directional retrieves, both on land and in water.
- Manufactured by Sporting Saint.
The Sporting Saint 'Famous Rabbit Ball!'
- Very good training aid or for fun use
- Rolls along the ground leaving a scent trail
- Great training tool for encouraging young or adult dogs that do not wish to pick up a dummy or fur to start picking up again
- Tennis ball size
- Two purchase options available – Rabbit Ball with no toggle or rabbit ball with a toggle
- We have now introduced a white/light coloured rabbit ball, this will help young inexperienced dogs.
Not Sure What Training Equipment You Need?
Download our 10 Essentials For Every Dog Trainer Checklist. Fill out the form below for instant access.
Did you get some value from this ? Share this post with your friends before our discount code expires!